Mar 9, 2013

Download Android Apps Directly From Your PC

I never use unlimited internet packages on my mobile phone because I always have an unlimited internet package connected on my PC. Not only me, almost everyone else also like as me.

So, if we could download our android apps from directly our PC then we should have some extra bandwidth to use on our mobile.
android apps from pc
I know that somebody are already using this trick but here I m sharing this for who don’t know this trick yet.


By following this trick you would be able to browse android apps on Google Store or Google Play. And also will be able to download you favorite apps from PC to your mobile device.

Note: Using this trick you will only saved your browsing bandwidth while downloading. But you have to have a internet connection on your mobile to load those apps on your mobile device. But you don’t need to connect your phone with your PC or don’t even need to have your phone nearby your PC.


Now follow these steps:

Step 1: Active your Mobile internet and login to Play Store with your Gmail account. Leave it signed in.

Step 2: Now log in to Google play store from your PC. And find your app.

Step 3: You will see a ‘Install’ Button. Click on it. You are Done! Your selected app has started to download on your mobile.

Except this you can search on Google with your app name.apk and download .apk file of your apps and download it on your mobile even you are offline.

See also:

Please feel free to leave your comment about this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment