Did you ever face an insecure situation with your drive data when you left your computer over to your friends for some days? Its provably yes, because we do not want that someone click or access on our personal data in our absence. To avoid unknown accessing on your data you can put your all personal files into a specific drive and make that drive hidden.
1. Go to start > run [Home key+R ].
2. Type gpedit.msc and press enter.
3. Group Policy will appear, single click on Administrative Templates of User Configuration sub-menu from the left.
4. Double click on Windows Components from the right. Then double click on Windows Explorer.
5. Now see, a list of options are appeared. Double click on "Hide these specified drives in my computer" option from the list.
6. Select Enable and apply it. You are done.
Note: if you want to show this drive again on my computer just follow the steps 1-6 and select Not Configured option and apply it.
To be more clear, open this image in a new tab.
If you have any question please, feel free to mention it on the comment box bellow!