Securities of laptops and notebooks have been evolving with new technologies like fingerprint readers, eye scanners, face recognition etc but what about the personal computers?
Using this trick you will be able to lock your computer with an USB. The computer will work only when the USB is plugged in. Once the USB is removed keyboard and mouse will automatically get disabled and your screen will get dark. Moreover your computer will get automatically locked. To unlock the computer you will need to insert the USB again.
This trick will work on all versions of windows including both windows 32 bit and 64 bit.
You Should Need:
1. USB Flash Drive
2. 'Predator' Software [Download free from bellow]
Let’s see, How to lock a Computer with USB Using Predator !
1. Download ‘Predator’ software from Here. [it’s free]
2. Extract the zip folder and run application file to install the program on your computer.
3. Predator will get launched automatically after completing installation. If not, you can run it from Start/Programs/Predator.
4. Now insert your USB flash Drive. You will get a message to define your new password. [This process will not format your pendrive and your pendrive data will not be affected by this at all]
6. Check that the drive letter displayed under “USB key drive” actually matches your flash drive or choose the correct letter from the dropdown list.
Restart the program by clicking the icon on desktop, Predator will take few seconds for initialization. Once the icon in the taskbar turns green then your software has initialized itself.
Note: Never install PREDATOR on removable media.
Do you have any Question or Suggestion ? Feel free to comment !